Mushroom Potato Soup
- 5 cups boiling water
- 2 cups raw potatoes peeled and diced
- 1/2 lb mushrooms washed cut in half
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 small onion chopped
- 3 Tbsp flour
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
Melt butter or marg in pan.
Add chopped onions and mushrooms.
Stir in flour and then the water slowly.
Add potatoes salt and pepper.
Put in lemon juice, parsley, and worchestershire sauce.
Cook till potatoes are soft.
Stir occasionally to avoid sticking.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Char Siu Pork Roast 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pepper 'n' Chicken Fettuccine 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Campfire Banana Boats 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sugared lemon slices 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cinnamon-Pear Balsamic Sweet... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Seared Beef Tenderloin with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic Butter Roasted Mushrooms 0/5 (0 Votes)