Brat and Peach Panini
- 4 slices french bread cut on diagonal the length of brat.
- 2 brats cook either in the microwaved or grilled.
- 2 tablespoons of peach or apricot preserve
- 4 small slices of Gruyere cheese
- 1 peach pealed and sliced
- butter or olive oil for coating the outside of sandwich
- goat cheese or feta cheese may be used
- other meats like prosciutto, or ham
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cook the brats either in the microwave or grilled.
Heat the Panini grill.
Coat the inside of each slice of bread with the preserve.
Place the cheese on one slice followed by the cooked brats, followed by the peaches.
Close the sandwich, coat the outside of both top and bottom with butter or olive oil (so as to not stick in the Panini grill).
Put in the Panini grill and cook about 4-5 minutes until light brown on the out side.