Super-Cheesy All-American Breakfast Bake
per serving (entire recipe): 159 calories, 2.5g fat,
972mg sodium, 7g carbs, 1.25g fiber, 3g sugars, 24g protein
3 points plus
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup fat-free liquid egg substitute
- 1 wedge The Laughing Cow Light Original Swiss cheese
- 1 slice fat-free American cheese
- 1 slice extra-lean turkey bacon
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Cook bacon according to package instructions, either in
the microwave or in a pan with nonstick spray. Once cool enough to handle, chop the bacon into small pieces.
Bring a pan sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat on the stove. Add spinach, and cook and stir until wilted.
Spray a small, round baking dish (5 to 6 inches wide) with nonstick spray. Place spinach in the dish. Break cheese wedge into quarters and place on top of spinach. Cover with