Pepper 'n' Chicken Fettuccine
- 6 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1 pound boneless chicken, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt-free herb seasoning blend, divided
- 1 large sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 large sweet yellow pepper, julienned
- 1 small green pepper, julienned
- 1 small onion, halved and sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, sauté chicken in 1 tablespoon oil until no longer pink. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon seasoning blend; cook 30 seconds longer. Remove and keep warm.
In the same skillet, sauté the peppers and onion in remaining oil for 3 minutes. Add mushrooms; cook 2 minutes longer or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in broth and remaining seasoning blend.
Return chicken to pan; heat through. Drain fettuccine; toss with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.