Uncle Jim's Enchilada's
- 2 LBS ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 LBS cheddar cheese
- 2-16 oz refried beans
- 2-6 oz ripe black olives, sliced
- 1-4 oz chili peppers, chopped
- 2 packages enchilada mix
- 16oz can enchilada sauce
- 24 flour tortillas
1. Brown meat with diced onion and chili peppers.
2. Add refried beans and i ripe olives.
3. Add enchilada mix, following mixing instructions on package.
4. Spread meat mixture and cheese over tortillas. Roll up, place seam side down in baking dish.
5. Put remaining cheese and olives on top. Pour enchilada sauce over rolled tortillas. Bake in 350 oven until warm and cheese is melted.