Bobby Flay "Where there is corn, for me, there is chili and lime and cilantro."
From The Wall Street Journal
- 3 tablespoons finely diced red onion
- 1/2 jalapeno (seeded and minced)
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons finely diced roasted red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 ears FRESH CORN
Preparation time 50mins
Roast the corn: preheat oven to 350 degrees. Remove all but 1 layer of husk from corn. Pull back the remaining husk to remove the silk. Dip each ear in water to moisten. Re-cover kernels with husk, set corn on a baking sheet and roast for 45 minutes. Cut corn off cobs and reserve.
Add all remaining ingredients.