Fudgy Banana Pudding Pops (Gluten Free)
Pop up with fun layered chocolate and banana frozen treats made with yogurt.
- 1 box (4-serving size) chocolate fudge sugar-free fat-free instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 cups fat-free (skim) milk
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 1 container Yoplait® Light very vanilla yogurt
- 8 waxed paper cups (5-oz size)
- 8 craft sticks (flat wooden sticks with round ends)
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
1. In medium bowl, beat pudding mix and milk with wire whisk about 2 minutes or until well blended. Let stand 5 minutes or until thickened.
2. Meanwhile, in small bowl, mash banana with fork. Stir in yogurt.
3. Place paper cups in 8-inch pan for easier handling. Spoon 2 tablespoons pudding into each cup. Divide yogurt mixture evenly among cups. Top with remaining pudding mixture. Tap cups on work surface to level top. Insert wooden stick into center of each pop.
4. Freeze pops about 2 hours or until solid. Store frozen pops in plastic freezer bag in freezer. Peel off paper cups before serving.