- 4 medium potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes, steamed till soft - but still firm
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 teaspoon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Put the potatoes, onion, green pepper, and eggs into a medium bowl.
2. In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper. When blended, spoon this mixture over the potato mixture and blend well.
3. Spoon the mixture into a serving bowl and sprinkle the top with paprika. Cover and refrigerate for several hours to allow flavors to blend.