Avocado Mediterranean Pasta Salad
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons loosely packed fresh dill
- 1/2 pound orecchiette or small pasta, cooked, drained and cooled
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in quarters
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, cut in halves
- 1/2 medium European cucumber, cut lengthwise in quarters and sliced
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, drained and cut in halves
Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, and salt in a food processor or blender and blend until creamy. Add the dill and pulse just until incorporated. Pour over the pasta and toss to coat. Add the remaining ingredients and toss to combine. Serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Calories: 300, Fat: 19 g, Sodium: 270 mg; Carbohydrates: 30 g, Protein: 7 g.