Grilled Lemon Chicken
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 46mins
In a bowl, mix the lemon juice, olive oil, Dijon mustard, garlic, red bell pepper, salt, and pepper. Set aside 1/4 cup of the mixture to use for basting. Place chicken in the bowl, and marinate at least 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
2. Preheat grill for high heat.
3. Lightly oil grill grate. Drain and discard marinade from the bowl, and place chicken on the grill. Cook 6 to 8 minutes on each side, until juices run clear, basting occasionally with the reserved marinade.
You'll also love
- Veal and peppers for crockpot 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon Cakes with Old Bay Aioli 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach & Ricotta-Stuffed Pork... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry-Basil Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sausage Balls in Cranberry Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Key West Grilled Chicken with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Shrimp with Rice 0/5 (0 Votes)