- 2 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- 2 cups cold sparkling water or club soda
- Mint sprigs, garnish
- Whole strawberries, garnish
In a medium saucepan, bring the water and sugar to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the sugar dissolves. Add the lemon peel and lemon juice, stir, and remove from the heat. Let cool completely, then strain into a clean pitcher.
In a blender, puree the pint of strawberries and add to the pitcher with the lemon juice. Stir well to combine and refrigerate until well chilled.
Add the sparkling water and stir well. Pour over glasses filled with ice and serve, garnished with mint and strawberries.
You'll also love
- Original Ranch Potato Skins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic Butter Roasted Mushrooms 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Banana Split Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Peach Crisp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- BLACKBERRY COBBLER 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spaghetti in Garlic Gravy with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry-Basil Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)