Pina Colada Fudge
- 1 (12 oz.) package white chocolate chips
- 1 (16 oz.) tub cream cheese or vanilla frosting
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. rum extract
- 1/2 cup dried pineapple, chopped
- 1/4 cup toasted flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- more nuts or fruit for garnish (optional)
Adapted from lickthebowlgood.blogspot.de
1. Lightly butter an 8 x 8-inch baking pan or a 9-inch diameter pan*. Set aside.
2. Melt the baking chips in the microwave in a medium bowl.
3. Stir in the frosting, salt, extract, nuts and fruit until well combined.
4. Scrape into the prepared pan and sprinkle with additional nuts or fruit as garnish, if using.
5. Refrigerate for at least 1/2 hour or until firm. Cut it into squares to serve.
NOTE: *I used a silicone pan, so I skipped step one and it made popping out the fudge so easy.