Beef Salad, Avacado and Asian dressing
- 8 oz flank or round steak, grilled
- 3 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 3/4 cup snow peas
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 2/3 cup Asian salad dressing (bottled or see below)
- 1 fully ripened avacado, halved, pitted, peeled and diced
- Asian dressing: Whisk together 1/4 cup vegetable oil, 1/4 cup rice vinegar, 1 Tbl soy sauce, 2 tsps grated fresh giner, 2 tsps sugar and 1 tsp toasted sesame oil until well blended.
Slice steak thinly across the grain and set aside.
Combine salad greens, red pepper, scallions, snow peas, cilantro, and 1/2 cup salad dressing. Toss gently.
Place on four serving dishes, dividing equally. Top with sliced steak and avacado, drizzle with remaining dressing.
Garnish with cilantro.