Banging Good Shrimp
- For the Sauce:
- 5 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 tsp Sriracha (to taste)
- For the Shrimp:
- 1 lb large shrimp, shelled and deveined (weight after peeled)
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 3 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 4 tbsp scallions, chopped
In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, Thai sweet chili sauce and Sriracha. Set aside.
Combine lettuce and cabbage and divide between four plates. Set aside.
Coat shrimp with cornstarch, mixing well with your hands.
Heat a large skillet or wok on high heat, when hot
add oil. When oil is hot
add the shrimp to hot pan and
cook tossing a few times until cooked through, about 3 minutes.
Remove from pan and
combine with the sauce coating well.
Place shrimp on lettuce and
top with scallions.