Candy Bar Freezer Dessert
- 2 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 1 c. crushed saltines (@30 crackers)
- 1/2 c. butter, melted
- 2 c. cold milk
- 2 pkgs. (3.4oz) instant vanilla pudding
- 4 c. butter pecan ice cream, softened
- 1 carton (8oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 butterfinger candy bar (2.1oz) chopped
In a large bowl, combine the cracker crumbs and butter. Pat three-fourths of the mixture into an ungreased 13x9x2 dish. Cover and refrigerate.
In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 mins. or till thickened. Stir in ice cream until blended. Spread over crust. Spread whipped topping over pudding layer.
In a small bowl, combine chopped candy bar and the remaining crumb mixture; sprinkle over whipped topping. Cover and freeze at least 2 hrs.