Rigatoni with Red Pepper, Almonds and Bread Crumbs
- 1 pd. rigatoni pasta
- 3 cups purchased garlic flavored croutons (5 ounces)
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds (1 ounce) toasted
- 1 cup julienned roasted red bell peppers
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Add black olives as a change.
Bring large pot of salted water to boil over high heat. Add pasta and cook until tender but still firm to the bite, stirring
occasionally, about 8 to 10 minutues. Drain pasta.
Place croutons and almonds in food processor. Pulse until it becomes texture of bread crumbs. Add to the hot pasta. Add the peppers and olive oil. Toss to combine and serve