Pumpkin Cheesecake Tart
- 12 * 12 Gingersnap cookies
- 1 * 1 (8 oz. ) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 * 1 cup Solid-pack pumpkin
- 1/2 * 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 * 1 teaspoon Pumpkin pie spice
- 1 * 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 * 2 Eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Place 12 muffin cup liners in a muffin tin. 2. Place a gingersnap cookie in the bottom of each liner. Beat cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla until well blended. Add the eggs and beat well.
3. Divide batter equally among the 12 muffin cups. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until set. Cool in the pan on a wire rack.
4. Remove from the pan and chill before serving.