Make your own instant chai powder
- 1 Cup nonfat milk powder
- 1 Cup non-dairy creamer
- 1 Cup french vanilla flavored creamer
- 2 1/2 Cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened instant tea
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
Combine all ingredients in large bowl then process 1 cup at a time in food processor.
Use 1 or 2 coffee scoops in a cup of hot water.
Use powdered milk instead of creamers.
Substitute sugar substitute.
Combine 2 teaspoons vanilla with 1/2 cup sugar and let dry. Break up and use as part of the sugar if not using vanilla creamer.