No-Bake Chocolate Dream Pie
- 2 * 2 cups sugar
- 1 * 1 cup butter
- 1/2 * 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 * 1/2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 2 * 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 * 1 cup coconut
- 1 * 1 cup chopped pecans
- 4 * 4 teaspoons vanilla
- 9 * 9 inches baked pie shells
1. In a large saucepan combine the sugar, butter, cocoa powder and milk. Bring to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat; boil gently 1-2 minutes more. Remove from heat.
2. Stir in oats, coconut, chopped pecans and vanilla until well mixed. Pour into pastry shell. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours.
3. To serve, remove from refrigerator and let stand 20 minutes. If desired, garnish with pecan halves and fresh strawberries.