Grilled Spiced Chicken Wings
- 8 chicken wings (about 1 1/2 pounds), halved through the joint
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- honey mustard or ranch dressing, for dipping
1. Heat grill to medium. In a large bowl, toss the wings with the oil and 1 teaspoon of the seafood seasoning. Grill, uncovered, turning once, until cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the butter and the remaining teaspoon of seafood seasoning. Add the wings and toss to combine. Serve with dressing for dipping.