Mustard, garlic, and Rosemary marinade
Another rib marinade and glaze.
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup minced shallots
- 5 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 10 Juniper berries, ground
- 1 tablespoon minced lemon zest
- 1/2 cup dry vermouth
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup thin soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Asian chili sauce
To make the marinade, combine all the marinade ingredients and stir well. Makes 2 1/2 cups.