When starting with a Triscuit cracker, bruschetta is quick and easy to make and the cracker adds a nice crunch. Try different cheeses and toppings to switch it up a bit!
- 1 cup chopped plum tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Kraft shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 36 Triscuit crackers
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Mix tomatoes, cheeses, green onions, parsley and garlic in bowl. Spoon 2 teaspoons tomato mixture on each wafer cracker. Place on cookie sheet.
Bake at 400°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve hot.
You'll also love
- Cinnamon Toast, the Pioneer Woman... 4.4/5 (483 Votes)
- Swiss Potato Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple Crisp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Porchetta (Mine) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Chili Cheese Cups 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Kentucky Sour Cream Cornbread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Egg, Biscuit & Sausage Gravy... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ghosts in the Graveyard a.k.a Boo... 0/5 (0 Votes)