This book is from Taste of Home award winner's book, 2014.
- 1 boneless pork sirloin roast (3 lbs.)
- 1/4 C reduced sodium broth
- 1 envelope reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- 1 TBS. dried parsley flakes
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 can (16 oz.) refried beans
- 1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chilies
- 14 flour tortillas (8inches), warmed
1. Put roast in slow cooker; mix broth, taco seasoning, parsley, garlic, pepper and salt. Pour over roast. Cook slowly for 8-10 hrs.
2. Shred pork. Stir in beans and chilies. return to slow cooker, heat through.
3. Spoon 1/2 C. pork mixture down center of each tortilla; add toppings.