Scrambled Eggs With Oyster Mushrooms
- 1 pound oyster mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup peanut oil
- 1/2 cup slivered shallots or green onions
- 8 eggs beaten slightly
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
Dredge the mushrooms in the flour. Heat the oil in a large sauté pan or skillet. Add the mushrooms and cook until brown. Add the shallots and continue to cook for a few more minutes.
Stir in the eggs, Tabasco sauce, parsley, salt, and pepper. Scramble the eggs and sprinkle the sesame oil quickly over the eggs while they are still soft. Serve immediately.
This recipe yields 4 main course servings.
You'll also love
- Salmon With Mushroom Orzo And Red... 0/5 (0 Votes)