- 1 * 1 package (18 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1-1/2 * 1-1/2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 2 * 2 tablespoons milk
- * Candy corn, gumdrops, chocolate chips, licorice and other assorted small candies
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove dough from wrapper. Cut dough into 12 equal sections. Divide each section into 3 balls: small, medium and large.
2. For each snowman, place 1 each small, medium and large 1/4 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are very lightly browned. Cool 4 minutes on cookie sheets. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
4. Mix powdered sugar and milk in medium bowl until smooth. Pour glaze evenly over cookies. Let cookies stand 20 minutes or until set.
5. Decorate with assorted candies to create faces, hats, scarves and arms.