- 2 * 2 (10-inch) bundt cakes
- 1 * 1 (40X20-inch) cake board, covered
- 2 * 2 containers (16 ounces each) white frosting
- 1 * 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- * Red fruit rollup
- * Assorted candies
1. Cut each bundt cake in half. Position each half end to end to form one long serpentine shape as shown in photo. Place on prepared cake board, attaching pieces with small amount of frosting.
2. Tint frosting lime green. Frost entire length of cake with green frosting, spreading frosting about halfway down sides of cake.
3. Place chocolate chips in small plastic food storage bag. Microwave on MEDIUM (50%) 20 seconds. Knead bag several times, then microwave 20 seconds more until chocolate is melted. Cut tip off one corner of bag; pipe diamond pattern on back of snake as shown in photo.
4. Cut out tongue and other decorations from fruit rollups. Decorate face and back of snake with assorted candies.