White Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
These White Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies are always a favorite. Easy to make and easier to eat! They are absolutely delicious!
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 6 tablespoons creamy peanut butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg and 1 egg yolk, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate morsels or chunks
- 1/2 cup peanut butter morsels
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 22mins
Preheat oven to 325˚F.
Add butter and peanut butter to a microwave safe bowl, and heat in 30 second increments until melted. Let cool completely.
Mix the flour, oats, salt and baking soda in a bowl and set aside.
In another bowl, mix the cooled butter, peanut butter and sugars until they are combined. Add the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla and stir until mixed. Gradually add dry ingredients and mix until a dough forms – it will look crumbly at first, but it will come together. I even used my hands to bring it all together. If necessary, add 1 to 2 teaspoons of milk, but I did not need this. Fold in white chocolate and peanut butter chips.
Shape the dough into a ball the size of a golfball. Place on a baking sheet two inches apart and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the edges are slightly brown. The centers should be soft and slightly puffy. Do not over bake. Let cool completely then dig in!
You'll also love
- Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice No Bake Cookies 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Cowboy Cookies 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Peanut Butter No-Bake Drop Cookies 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pudding... 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Oatmeal-Raisin Cookies 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Raspberry White Chocolate Cookie... 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Vanilla Sea Salted Peanut Cookies 4.5/5 (17 Votes)