- 1 * 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- 1 * 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Raspberry Flavor Gelatin
- 1-1/2 * 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- * ice cubes
- 1 * 1 cup orange juice
- 1 * 1 pt. (2 cups) strawberries, sliced
- 1 * 1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1-1/2 * 1-1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Strawberry Whipped Topping
1. COMBINE dry gelatin mixes in large bowl. Stir in boiling water at least 2 min. until completely dissolved.
2. Add enough ice cubes to orange juice to measure 2-1/4 cups.
3. Add to gelatin; stir until slightly thickened.
3. Remove any unmelted ice. Stir in fruit.
4. POUR into large serving bowl.
5. REFRIGERATE 2 hours or until firm. Top with the whipped topping just before serving. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.