Orange Ginger Shrimp Snacks
- 1/2 * 1/2 cup oil
- 1/4 * 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 * 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 * 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 2 * 2 teaspoons grated ginger root
- 3/4 * 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 * 1 lb. shelled deveined uncooked medium shrimp
- 5 * 5 (12-inch) bamboo or wooden skewers
1. In blender container, combine all ingredients except shrimp and skewers; process until blended.
2. Place shrimp in resealable plastic bag. Pour oil mixture over shrimp; seal bag. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes to marinate. Soak skewers in water while shrimp are marinating.
3. Drain shrimp; discard marinade. Thread shrimp onto skewers; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Broil 6 inches from heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, turning once. Before serving, cut each skewer into 3 pieces with kitchen scissors.