Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- 1 * 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) white cake mix, plus ingredients to prepare mix
- 2 * 2 tablespoons nonpareils
- 24 * 24 flat-bottomed ice cream cones
- * Prepared vanilla and chocolate frostings
- * Additional nonpareils and decors
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Stir in nonpareils.
3. Spoon 1/4 cup batter into each ice cream cone.
4. Stand cones in 13X9-inch baking pan or in muffin pan cups. Bake about 20 minutes or until toothpicks inserted into centers come out clean. Cool completely on wire racks.
5. Frost cupcakes and decorate as desired.