Hazelnut Marble Bark
Make your own hazelnut marble bark that uses both white chocolate and semisweet chocolate. Easy to make and oh, so delicious!
- 1 (6-ounce) box white chocolate baking bars
- 6 ounces semisweet baking chocolate
- 3 ounces hazelnuts (filberts), toasted, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 70mins
Line cookie sheet with foil or waxed paper. In medium microwavable bowl, microwave white chocolate on High 1 minute, stirring once halfway through microwaving, until melted. If necessary, continue to microwave on High in 15-second increments, stirring until smooth.
In another medium microwavable bowl, microwave semisweet chocolate on High 1 minute, stirring once halfway through microwaving, until melted. If necessary, continue to microwave on High in 15-second increments, stirring until smooth.
Stir 1/4 cup of the hazelnuts into each bowl of chocolate. Alternately spoon white mixture and brown mixture in rows, side by side, onto cookie sheet; spread evenly to about 1/4-inch thickness. With knife or small metal spatula, cut through both mixtures to swirl for marbled design.
Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. Break into pieces.
You'll also love
- Jalapeño Scalloped Potatoes 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Sicilian Bruschetta 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Garlicky Black-Pepper Shrimp &... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Paula's Easy Christmas Sugar Cookie 4.6/5 (35 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Banana Cream Pie -... 4.7/5 (25 Votes)
- Gluten Free Double Chocolate... 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Sesame Quinoa Spring Rolls 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Football Field Dessert 4.9/5 (9 Votes)