QUICK RAW MARINARA SAUCE
a recipe in process - from a microwave pressure cooker recipe
- 4 ripe beefsteak tomatoes
- 1 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 1/4 cup vegetable stock
- 1/8 cup chopped fresh basil or parsley (I chose basil)
- 1/2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
• Place all of the ingredients, except for the basil (or parsley), balsamic vinegar, and salt and pepper into a Blentec or VitaMix. Place the lid on top.
• Blend with the SOUPS button, or on HIGH for 5-8 minutes.
• Add the basil (or parsley) and pulse until incorporated to your liking and season to taste. Stir in the balsamic vinegar and serve over grated zucchini, or spaghetti squash, or vegetable pasta.