Apple-Cranberry Crisp with Eggnog Sauce
- 2 * 2 (3.5 to 4-oz.) containers refrigerated vanilla pudding
- 1 * 1 cup eggnog
- Fruit Mixture:
- 5 * 5 cups sliced peeled apples
- 2 * 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 3/4 * 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 * 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2/3 * 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 * 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 3/4 * 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 * 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 * 1/2 cup margarine or butter, cut into pieces
1. Place pudding in medium bowl. Gradually blend eggnog into pudding. Cover; refrigerate.
2. Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, combine all fruit mixture ingredients; mix well. Spread evenly in ungreased 12x8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish.
3. Lightly spoon 2/3 cup flour into measuring cup; level off. In another medium bowl, combine 2/3 cup flour, oats, brown sugar and cinnamon; mix well. Cut in margarine until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Spoon over fruit mixture.
4. Bake at 375°F. for 35 to 40 minutes or until deep golden brown and bubbly. Serve warm with chilled sauce.