Gingered Apple-Berry Crisp
- 3/4 * 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 3/4 * 3/4 cup crushed gingersnap cookies
- 2 * 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 * 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 * 1/2 cup butter or margarine, cut into small pieces
- Fruit Mixture:
- 1 * 1 cup frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1 * 1 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1/2 * 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 * 1 can (21 oz) apple pie filling
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 12x8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In large bowl, combine all topping ingredients except butter. With pastry blender or fork, cut in butter until crumbly.
2. In large bowl, mix all fruit mixture ingredients; pour into baking dish. Sprinkle topping evenly over fruit.
3. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until fruit mixture is bubbly and topping is golden brown. If necessary, cover with foil during last 15 to 20 minutes of baking to prevent excessive browning.