Spaghetti with sasuage or kielbasa
- 1 * 1 package (16 ounces) uncooked pasta
- 1 * 1 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 * 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 * 1 jar (26 ounces) meatless spaghetti sauce, warmed
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in large skillet, saute the sausage, peppers and onion in oil until vegetables are crisp-tender.
3. Drain pasta; divide among six serving plates.
4. Top with spaghetti sauce. Using a slotted spoon, top with sausage mixture.