Spaghetti with Zucchini, Walnuts, and Raisins
Real Simple's Light pasta dinner
- 12 oz. spaghetti (3/4 box)
- 3 T. evoo
- 1/2 c. walnut halves, roughly chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 pounds small zucchini (4-5), cut into half-moons
- 3/4 c. raisins
- kosher S and black pepper
- 1/4 c. grated parmesan (1 oz)
1. Cook pasta according to the package. Drain and return to the pot.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the walnuts and cook, stirring frequently, until beginning to brown about 3-4 minutes.
3. Add garlic and cook, stir frequently, about one minute until beginning to brown
4. Add the zucchini and raisins and season with 1/2 t. salt and 1/4 t. pepper. Cook, tossing occasionally, until zucchini is just tender, 4-5 minutes.
5. Add the zucchini mixture to the pasta and toss to combine. Sprinkle with Parmesan before serving.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (886 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (889 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (497 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (405 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps 4.5/5 (312 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)