Strawberry Shortcake Muffins
- 2 1/2 2 1/2 1/2 cup Oats (old fashioned kind, not quick cooking)
- 1 1 1 cup Plain low fat greek yogurt
- 2 2 2 Eggs
- 1/2 1/2 1 1 Baking stevia OR 1 cup sweetener of choice that measures like sugar 1
- 1 1/2 1 1/2 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1 1/2 1 1/2 1/2 to Strawberries, diced, and patted dry + (optional 1/2 cup strawberries, diced to place on top of muffins)
- Optional 1 tsp lemon juice
Adapted from dashingdish.com
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line 12 muffin tins with silicone or foil liners, (or just use a silicone muffin pan).
Place all of the ingredients (except the strawberries) in a blender or food processor, and blend until oats are smooth. Pour mixture into a medium sized bowl, and stir in strawberries. Divide remaining 1/2 cup diced strawberries over the top of each muffin. (This step is optional, but it really makes the strawberries burst with color and flavor on top of each muffin!)
Divide batter among cupcake liners, and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.