Fettuccine Hungry Girlfredo
PER SERVING (entire recipe): 99 calories, 4g fat, 376mg sodium, 9.5g carbs, 4g fiber, 1g sugars, 5.5g protein -- PointsPlus® value 2*
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 5 minutes
- 1 package House Foods Tofu Shirataki Fettuccine Shaped Noodle Substitute
- 1 wedge The Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss cheese
- 2 tsp. reduced-fat Parmesan-style grated topping
- 1 tsp. fat-free sour cream
- Optional: salt and black pepper
Use a strainer to rinse and drain shirataki noodles well. Pat dry. In a microwave-safe
bowl, microwave for 1 minute. Dry as thoroughly as possible, using paper towels. Cut
noodles up a bit, using kitchen shears or a knife.
Add cheese wedge, grated topping, and sour cream, breaking the cheese wedge into
pieces as you add it. Microwave for 1 minute.
Stir well and, if you like, season to taste with salt and pepper. Enjoy!
MAKES 1 SERVING
HG Alternative! This recipe could also be prepared in a skillet on the stove, over medium-high heat, until hot and well mixed.