D-Peach & Blackberry Crisp
15 min. Serves 8. Oven 350 deg.
- 4 peaches, pitted & sliced into 1/2 " thick wedges
- 1 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Crisp Topping
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 3/4 stick (6 tbsp.) cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned (not instant) rolled oats
1. Preheat oven to 350 deg.
2. Toss peaches, blackberries, lemon juice, cornstarch,& sugar in a large bowl until well combined. Transfer mixture to 13x9" baking dish.
3. To make topping, mix tog. flour,brown sugar, salt & cinnamon. Using your fingertips, work butter into flour mixture until pea-sized crumbs start to form. Add oats & carefully stir mixture to oombine.
4. Sprinkle topping evenly over fruit.
5. Bake for 45-50 min., or until top of crisp is golden brown.