Polenta-Style Corn Casserole
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) chicken brothe
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1 can (7 ounces) corn, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) green chiles, drained
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
1. Pour chicken broth into Crock Pot slow cooker.
Whisk in cornmeal. Add corn, chiles, bell pepper, salt and black pepper. Cover. Cook on LOW 4 to 5 hours or on HIGH 2 to 3 hours.
2. Stir in cheese. Continue cooking, uncovered, 15 to 30 minutes until cheese melts.
SERVICE SUGGESTIONS - Divide cooked corn mixture into lightly greased individual ramekins or spread in pie plate; cover and refrigerate. Service at room temperature or warm in oven or microwave.