Chicken Paprikash (serve with noodles, not figured in pp)
- 1 tbps. vegetable oil
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into one inch pieces
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- garlic to taste
- 2 tbsp. paprika (Hungarian)
- 1 (28 oz.) can whole tomatoes
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
Pre-heat the pressure cooker using the BROWN setting.
Add the oil and sear the chicken pieces until lightly brown. Remove and set aside.
Add the onion, bell pepper and garlic to the cooker and cook until tender. Stir in the paprika and cook for another minute. Add the tomatoes and chicken stock and stir well to scrape up any brown bits from the bottom of the cooker. Return the chicken to the pressure cooker and lock the lid in place.
Pressure cook on HIGH for 6 mins.
Reduce the pressure with the QUICK-RELEASE method and carefully remove the lid.
In a small bowl, combine the flour with about 1/4 cup of the hot liquid from the pressure cooker. Return this mixture to the cooker while the sauce is still hot and bubbling. Stir in the sour cream, season with salt and freshly ground pepper and garnish with fresh parsley.
You'll also love
- Beef Stew 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Jodi's Pasta Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Olive Relish for Chicken Cutlets 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cider-Braised Chicken with apples... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Freekah Banana Nut Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- PASTA: Macaroni and Cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Spinach Noodle Toss 0/5 (0 Votes)
- FIG PRESERVES 0/5 (0 Votes)