Grilled Salmon with lemon & dill
- 4 skin-on salmon fillets, each about 8 oz. and 1 inch thick, pin bones removed
- Olive oil for brushing
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 4 lemons, cut into wedges
- Dill sprigs for garnish
Prepare a medium-hot fire in a grill. Place a fine-mesh grill pan on the grill and preheat for 10 minutes.
Brush the salmon on both sides with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place the salmon, skin side down, on the preheated grill pan. Scatter the lemon wedges around the edges of the pan. Cover the grill and cook until the salmon just begins to flake easily and is almost completely opaque throughout, 7 to 8 minutes, or until done to your liking.
Transfer the salmon to individual plates and garnish with dill sprigs. Serve immediately with the lemon wedges and spring vegetable ragout. Serves 4.
You'll also love
- Zucchini Crisp 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Spinach & Brie Puff Pastries 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Weight Watchers' Noodle Kugel 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Shrimp & Corn Chowder 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry... 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Pappardelle with Shrimp in Tomato... 4/5 (28 Votes)
- Mini Key Lime Scones 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- New Orleans-Style Crawfish... 3.7/5 (71 Votes)