Roasted Carrot Ginger Dip
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 medium carrots, sliced 1/2 inch thick (about 1 cup)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped peeled fresh ginger
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 cup Hearts of Palm Dip
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
Adapted from health.com
1. In a medium skillet, warm olive oil over medium heat until shimmering. Add carrots and ginger. Season lightly with salt and pepper and add 2 Tbsp. water. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 7 minutes. Uncover, raise heat to high and cook, stirring frequently, until carrots have browned in spots, 3 to 5 minutes more.
2. Transfer to a food processor and let cool slightly. Add lime juice and 1 tsp. sesame oil and pulse until coarsely combined. Add Hearts of Palm Dip and pulse until smooth. Taste and season with salt and pepper, if desired. Transfer to a serving bowl. Drizzle with remaining 1/2 tsp. sesame oil, sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.