Can add grilled chicken to make a one-dish meal.
- 1 pound elbow macaroni
- 3/4 cup frozen corn (thawed)
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped
- 3 boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup jarred salsa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the salad: Cook the macaroni according to the package directions. Drain and set aside to cool.
Put the corn in a big bowl with the bell pepper, cucumber, eggs, and red onions and toss to combine.
For the dressing:
In a separate bowl, whisk together the salsa, sour cream, mayonnaise, cumin and salt and pepper to taste. Pour over the salad ingredients and fold together until everything is coated. Taste and adjust the seasoning.