Chicken Breasts with Tomato Balsamic Sauce
- 2 tbps. olive oil
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 onion finely chopped
- garlic to taste
- 4 tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
pre-heat the pressure cooker using the BROWN setting.
Add the olive oil. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and sear in batches until well browned on all sides. Add the onion and garlic to the pressure cooker and cook for a min. or two. Add the tomatoes and stock and deglaze, scraping up any brown bits on the bottom of the cooker. Add the balsamic vinegar, return the chicken to the cooker and lock the lid in place.
Pressure cook on HIGH for 8 mins.
Reduce the pressure with the QUICK-RELEASE method and carefully remove the lid.
Remove the chicken to a side plate and loosely tent with foil. Simmer the sauce in the cooker using the BROWN setting for about 6-8 mins. to thicken a little, and season the sauce to taste with salt and pepper. Return the chicken to the cooker to the coat with the sauce and serve with white rice and fresh parsley sprinkled on top.
You'll also love
- RICH LEMON BARS 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon & Brie Quiche 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Campbell's Hearty Beef and Bean... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Mustard-Coated Chicken... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheesy Tomato Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Chicken Breasts Supreme 0/5 (0 Votes)