Balsamic Pork Tenderloin
- 1 Two to three pound boneless pork tenderloin
- 1 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 250mins
1. Place pork tenderloin in the slow cooker. Note: I use a slow cooker liner so clean up is quick and easy.
2. In a 2-cup measuring cup, mix all the remaining ingredients. Pour over the pork.
3. Set timer on your slow cooker. (4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low).
4. Once pork tenderloin has cooked, remove from slow cooker with tongs into a serving dish. Break apart lightly with two forks and then ladle about 1/4 to 1/2 of gravy over pork tenderloin.
5. You can store the remaining gravy in an airtight container in the refrigerator for another use.
You'll also love
- Maple Apple Chicken in the Slow... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Key Lime Pie (Pepe's Cafe Recipe) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Homemade Bratwurst Patties 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Macaroni & Dried Beef Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- "WET" Shredded Pork burrito 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin with Prosciutto,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin Rub 0/5 (0 Votes)