Vegetable or Fruit Muffins - Dairy Free
- 3 tbls olive oil
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed or blended fruit or veggie
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, combine oil, sugar, eggs, and fruit or veggie.
3. In a larger bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon.
4. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well until a batter forms.
5. Pour into greased muffin cups.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes until top turns golden brown.
7. Cool on rack.
* Can be frozen. To reheat, cook in microwave for 10 seconds.