SUMMER SALAD: GRILLED PEACHES, ARUGULA & BURRATA
- 1 pound of arugula
- 4 yellow peaches
- 4 (2.5 ounce) rounds burrata cheese
- 1 lemon
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
Wash and dry the arugula, then place in a large bowl. Cut the peaches in half and remove the pit. Grill the peaches, cut side down for 3-5 minutes until slightly charred, then chop into small pieces.
Toss peaches in the bowl with the arugula. Season the salad with salt and pepper, olive oil and the juice from one lemon. Mix well.
Place the burrata in the center of the serving plate, arrange salad around the burrata on plate and serve.
You'll also love
- Mr. Greek Potatoes 3.8/5 (35 Votes)
- Crawfish Stuffed Mushrooms 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Mr. Dell's Cheesy Potatoes 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Applebee's Vegetable Medley 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Apple stuffed pork loin 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Spinach, strawberry, banana & nut... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- blueberry, apricot, peach or pear... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Seared Scallops over Wilted... 4.3/5 (16 Votes)