SUMMER SALAD: GRILLED PEACHES, ARUGULA & BURRATA
- 1 pound of arugula
- 4 yellow peaches
- 4 (2.5 ounce) rounds burrata cheese
- 1 lemon
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
Wash and dry the arugula, then place in a large bowl. Cut the peaches in half and remove the pit. Grill the peaches, cut side down for 3-5 minutes until slightly charred, then chop into small pieces.
Toss peaches in the bowl with the arugula. Season the salad with salt and pepper, olive oil and the juice from one lemon. Mix well.
Place the burrata in the center of the serving plate, arrange salad around the burrata on plate and serve.
You'll also love
- Mexican Street Corn 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Baked ravioli 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Blueberry Streusel Cobbler 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Olive Garden Venetian Apricot... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Kale with Roasted Beets and Bacon 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Crab Salad with Peaches and... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Sour Cream Peach Pecan Pie 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Sautéed arugula and spinach with... 5/5 (1 Votes)