Chicken Pesto Club
This recipe is from the Taste of Home award winner's cookbook, 2014.
- 4 slices ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 2 TBS. prepared pesto
- 1 C ready-to-use grilled chicken brst. strips
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 med. tomato, sliced
- 1 C fresh arugula or baby spinach
- 1 TBS. olive oil
1. Heat bacon according to package directions. Meanwhile, spread bread slices with pest. Layer two slices with chicken, cheese, tomato, arugula and bacon; top with remaining bread slice.
2. Brush outside of sandwiches with oil. Cook on an indoor grill for 3-4 min. or until bread is brown and cheese is melted.