Oven Roasted Sausages, Potatoes & Peppers
A classic combination, you'll love this Oven Roasted Sausages, Potatoes, and Peppers recipe!
- 1 (1-pound) package your favorite sausage links
- 4 to 5 decent-sized potatoes (I prefer Yukon Gold or Red Bliss)
- 1 small jar banana peppers
- 1 to 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, optional
- 3 tablespoons Creole seasoning, optional
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from lilasapron.com
Spray a large baking pan with nonstick spray, make sure there is at least a small lipped edge that provides a siding to the pan, a completely flat baking pan without any edges will not work.
Slice your sausage into medallions diagonally about 1/5-inch thick.
Cube the potatoes into 1/2-inch chunks and slice the green peppers and onion into strips. Place the ingredients onto the baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and toss with your hands to ensure everything is coated with oil.
Add salt, pepper and spices if using.
Top with sliced banana peppers.
Bake at 400°F for about 30 to 35 minutes, until potatoes are tender.
You'll also love
- Roasted Cauliflower & Zucchini 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Peach Vanilla Cheesecake Trifle 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Caramelized Onion, Mushroom, Apple... 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Salted Cantaloupe Jam 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Lumpiang Ubod (Fresh Spring Rolls) 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Giada's Basil Pesto 3.9/5 (85 Votes)
- Chicken, Sweet Potato and Bacon... 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Kielbasa Fried Rice 4.2/5 (12 Votes)